This website presents a free to download and try out software utility which can
do automation tasks with Mouse and Keyboard. There are lots of ways in which you
can use this Auto Mouse Software such as a Software Bot which can do Scheduled Mouse
Clicking, Keyboard Typing, Combining Keyboard and Mouse Actions and much more.
Learn Auto Mouse in 2 Minutes with a Video Tutorial. This 2
Minute Video Tutorial shows how you can quickly add Macro Actions to the Script
and then how to execute them. This Tutorial displays 3 different ways in which you
can execute or playback a recorded Auto Mouse Script.
Given below are few features and corresponding Video Tutorials for this Auto Mouse
Software. You can alternatively navigate by looking at screenshots of various features.
Video Tutorial displaying how to Add Mouse Click(s) to the Auto Mouse Macro Script.
You can also add Mouse Dragging using this feature of the Auto Mouse Software.
Record & Playback Mouse Click with Mouse Click Recorder . Once Mouse Click Recording is stopped,
the Recorded Mouse Clicks are opened using the inbuilt Editor.
- Add Voice to your Macro Script Playback or simulate Automatic Typing with Auto Mouse Software Utility for Windows.
Feature List of Auto Mouse Software
Given below are few features of the Auto Mouse Software presented here. You can
also explore various features of the software by having a look at the Screenshots
or Watch Video Tutorials. You can even download a fully functional free trial of
the software and give it a try on your own Windows Computer.
- Free to Download and try Mouse and Keyboard Automation Software Utility for Windows.
- The Auto Mouse Software works fine on Windows 11, Windows 10 and other Windows Computers. Whether you are using a 32 bit or 64 bit version, you can enjoy all the features of the Auto Mouse Software.
- Single Left Click, Single Right Click, Double Left Click, Double Right Click & Mouse Dragging can be automated with this Auto Mouse Software. You can even disable mouse clicks for testing purpose in which case, the Mouse Cursor will indeed move to the location stored in the script, but it will not click.
- Auto Mouse Software can simulate Ctrl, Alt and Shift Keyboard Keys along with Mouse Click. Specifying Keyboard Keys along with Mouse Clicks can be done while Adding New Clicks in the Macro Script.
- The Auto Mouse Click Recorder allows you to Record Mouse Clicks. Only Left Mouse Clicks are Recorded by the Mouse Click Recorder. You can use the Auto Mouse Editor to add / modify Mouse Clicks, Keyboard Keys, etc.
- System Wide Keyboard Shortcuts can be defined using Auto Mouse Settings to control Script PlayBack and Adding of New Mouse Clicks to a Macro Script.
Visit Auto Mouse Clicker Home page to Explore more features.